The quickest way to find information in Chatham Board Policies is to look it up directly.
In the top right of your screen there is a search box with two buttons beside it labeled "Go" and "Search".
Put your keyword in the search box.
- Go - (or Enter on keyboard) will take you automatically to the article, if it exists.
- Search - will search the text of all pages on the wiki (with some restrictions, see below).
If you clicked “Go”, or you clicked “Search” and the page you were looking for did not exist, you will be presented with a list of articles that matched your search criteria (or a message that no matches were found).
Here's how the search works:
- The article content is searched in its raw (wikitext) form - i.e., it searches the text that appears in the edit box, not the rendered page.
- Even if you enclose a phrase in quotes, the search looks for each word individually. e.g., if you enter "world war 2" it will return pages that contain "world" and "war" and "2".
- The search is not case-sensitive, so "Chatham, "chatham" and "CHATHAM" all give the same result.